July 9, 2014


"Get up, dress up, show up, and never give up." 

My name is Emily Clark I am a senior at Columbia College Chicago majoring in Fashion Business. I am originally from Oak Park, Illinois which is right outside of the city. I have a blog that includes fashion, styling, and beauty inspiration/advice. In addition to that, I have also worked on a blog about the crime rate in Chicago blog. I did an internship at a showroom at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago called Koastal Konnection my spring semester of 2014; it was a great experience and I loved it. Living in Chicago has opened my eyes to so much fashion, art, and culture that I try to incorporate all this inspiration into my work. In my free time I love to attend fashion shows, try new restaurants, hang out with friends, cuddle with my dog Cooper, and travel lots! I am graduating in the spring of 2015 and hope to start building a career within a fashion or retail company. 





No comments:

Post a Comment